We are an NGO CHIKKA FEDERATION OF INDIA Headquartered city of Bihar i.e. Back of Shanker Lodge, Gannipur, Muzaffarpur, having Branch at #6, Chandler, AZ-85225 (USA) and Accredited to the toppest Intergovernmental Organisation of the World i.e. United Nations through its NGO Committee decision in 2017 session. We have also attended the session of United Nations at UNHQ, New York and engaged in different developmental activities in partnership with Central and State Govt. of India. Till date we collaborated with the following Ministries/Department and conducted the work successfully:
- MINISTRY OF DRINIKING WATER AND SANITATION, GOVT. OF INDIA
Our federation was selected by District water and Sanitation Mission (PRAKALP) of Muzaffarpur, Sitamarhi & East Champaran District to aware the people about importance of sanitation and we carried out the Project successfully. In addition we also constructed about 2000 Low Cost latrines in APL/BPL Households during the year 2005 to 2007 with the help of Government.
- DEPARTMENT OF ART, CULTURE & YOUTH AFFAIRS, GOVT OF BIHAR
Our federation was selected by Department of Art, Culture & Youth Affairs, Govt. of Bihar in the year 2005 & 2010 for arranging Social Folk Drama, upon the Burning issues of the Society and we performed well.
- NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR WOMEN, GOVT. OF INDIA
Our Federation conducted 6 Legal Awareness Camps with the financial assistance of NCW, Govt. of India in the year 2015 successfully.
- MINISTRY OF CULTURE, GOVT. OF INDIA
Our Federation proposal got sanctioned by North Central Cultural Zone office of Ministry of Culture, Allahabad after recommendation of Bihar Sangeet Natak Academy to arrange Social Folk Drama upon the burning issues of the Society in the year 2015.
- DISTRICT RURAL DEVELOPMENT AGENCY, MUZAFFARPUR
Our Federation was selected by District Magistrate, Muzaffarpur for formation and Nurturing of Shelf Help Groups in Aurai Block of Muzaffarpur District and we performed well. After that as per Govt. Policy our Groups were transferred to JEEVIKA for next steps.
- NEHRU YUVA KENDRA SANGTHAN, GOVT. OF INDIA
Our federation was selected by District Administration, Muzaffarpur as mentor club for Katra Block of Muzaffarpur District by its governing Board Chaired by the District Magistrate in 2010. Each & Every year we are in receipt of sports equipment grant from the NYK.
- BIHAR SKILL DEVELOPMENT MISSION, GOVT. OF BIHARGovt. of Bihar launched an Unique Initiative for youths of Bihar named “KUSHAL YUVA PROGRAM” to provide free of cost training to youths between the age group of 15 to 33 years by providing them 3 months training in Information Technology / Soft Skills / Language Skills trades for their self-employment to make them ready to job.
Our Federation was selected by Govt. of Bihar and we are conducting Skill Development Centre, Gannipur established in partnership with the Govt. of Bihar. Till date more than 450 Male/Female Youths have taken training through our SDC.
- MINISTRY OF ROAD TRANSPORT & HIGHWAYS, GOVT. OF INDIA
Our Federation has been selected by Ministry of Road Transport & Highways Govt. of India to Carry out awareness generation activities under their “Road Safety Advocacy” programme on 08/03/2019 and we are performing well to prevent Road Accidents as well as to aware the people / Drivers about different safety measures and traffic rules/Acts….
- MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT AND FORESTS, GOVT. OF INDIA
Our Federation has successfully Completed Programs under National Environment Awareness Campaign through which we awared the people about how we can get a safe environment through stopping tree cutting as well as by “Say no to Plastic”
- Our federation has been selected by Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Govt. of India to establish a Community Radio Station (FM) in Muzaffarpur district of Bihar and we are in Process to establish the same shortly.
In addition to the previously stated Govt. Co-operations our Federation has conducted different social welfare Activities through our own Resources like Consumer Protection Camp, Drug-de-Addiction, HIV/AIDSs Awareness, Health/Family welfare, Child Protection, Disaster Management, Education for All, Poverty, Anti-Dowry, Untouchability, Animal Care, Waste Management, Disability Care, Aged Care, Orphans Care, Neglected Care, Gender Equality etc.